The butchers at the Home Market used this sausage stuffer at their meat counter. Home Market operated at 407 San Anselmo Avenue from 1925 to 1972. Gabriel Franchini and his partner Leon Galatoire constructed the building that housed the market. The John Wagner Model #3 Sausage Stuffer is made of cast iron, is 27″ long and weighs 55 lbs. Wagner, of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, patented his invention on March 29, 1859.